Saturday, August 23, 2008

FAMILY

Joke 1:-
Rani was attending a phone call for half an hour.After she finished her phone
talk…..
Father:surprise! Today you kept phone soon.Usually you talk for nearly an
hour or two. What was the matter?
Rani:It was a wrong call dad.

Joke 2:-
Ramesh:Mom,my wife is not considering me in to her count.
Mom:-She might be poor in mathematics.

Joke 3:-Preethi:Mother,You are having some white hair in your head.Mother:Preethi,whenever you commit a single mistake one of hair follicals start whitening.Preethi:Oh!Then this is the matter.Why grandma is having full white hair I understood now.
Joke 4:-Vijay:Doctor,I have not bathed from a month but my body is not giving any bad smell.Doctor:It is amazing to hear.You use these pills for 2 days.Vijay:I don't know what have you given from the day onwards my body began to smell very badly.Doctor:Thanks God! Your nose is alright know.
Joke 5:-Father:Your generation has no shy and manners.In our days ladies used to bend their heads with shy when we pass infront of them.Son:Dad,what have you done so worst that they bent their heads with shy.
Joke 6:-Raghav:Mother,I have reached Hyderabad after 2 days I have started.Now I am returning back to home.Mother:Why did it took 4 days to return.Raghav:This car is having 4 gears to move front.But there is no gear to move back.
Joke 7:-Daddy:Son,why did you get only 10 marks?Son:When I got 25 marks for the last time you only told that if I get 10 more marks I would have passed.
Joke 8:-Ramya:Roja,why are you in a distress condition?Roja:My son swallowed a 1/- rupee coin.Ramya:Don't worry nothing will happen.My husband swallowed lakhs of money from government what happened to him? Nothing.
Joke 9:-Mother:Kuber why have you hitten brother?Kuber:To how much extent I am asking he is not replying.Mother:His is very small that he can't talk.Kuber:But he can tell me know,that he can't talk.
Joke 10:-Sarala:Mother,when I told you don't get me married with a teacher,none of you listened to me,now see....Mother:What happened now? Is your husband is angry with you? Manasa:In the morning I poured some salt less in the curry,he asked me to cook it for 10 times.
Joke 11:-Radha was going home after taking medicines from a hospital.When she startedher vehicle and was ready to go....Nurse:Madam,doctor has mistakenly given you another medicine inspite of actual one.If you take that you it may cause death.Radha:Don't worry,these medicines are not for me.They are for my mother-in-law.
Joke 12:-As soon as Ramya returned home in the evening her 5 year old daughter,Kavya hugged her and started crying.Ramya:Why are you crying my tiny?Kavya:Brother pushed me on the floor and I got hurt.Ramya:Where is that idiot?Kavya:He is not in home.Ramya:When did this happen?Kavya:In the noon.Ramya:Then why are you crying now?Kavya:You came now only.Thats why....
Joke 13:-Chintu:Daddy,I have to go to centre and buy a pencil,give me money.Daddy:It is almost dark out side,you can buy it tomorrow.Chintu:No fear Daddy,our neighbours,Gopal,Sam,Ramesh all these guys will come by myback.Daddy:Why they all come on your back?Chintu:Because I am going along with sister.
Joke 14:-A servant was fired out from his work by her owner Lakshmi saying that she isnot good at work.Lakshmi:If you can tell me that you can do a single work better than me I can appoint you back in my house.Servant:I cook better than you.Lakshmi:Who told you? Is that my husband only?Servant:No,our colony's beggar.
Joke 15:-Mother:Bunty why is sunny crying? If he asks anything I told you to give him, isn't it?Bunty:I have given him that he has asked me.Thats why he is crying.Mother:What have you given him?Bunty:Red chilly.Mother:What! Red chilly!
Joke 16:-Govindu went to a photo studio with her six year old daughter and whenphotographer asked him"how many copies you require?"Govindu replied"I prefer only tea not coffee and milk for my small one."

No comments:

WHO DARE TO SEE