Saturday, August 23, 2008

OFFICE

Joke 1:-
Unemployed:Sir,please give me a job.
Officer:We are having enough staff in our office.There is no work for you in my
office.
Unemployed:Just give me a job,sir.There is no need to give work.

Joke 2:-
Geetha called for her husband's office phone and asked to connect to her husband's.
Attender:Ma'am,your husband's number please.
Geetha:What number! You stupid do you think that I have 10 husbands?

Joke 3:-

Officer:Vijay, Why are you late?
Vijay:Sir,today I have started early and my wife also got ready in 10 minutes to drop me at bus stop on her scooty but I got late due to traffic jam.
Officer:Traffic jam is alright but that your wife got ready within 10 minutes! This is enough for me to confirm that you are lieing.

Joke 4:-

Employee:Sir,have you written a cheque of 1000/- rupees.
Officer:Yes,it is to be gifted on my sister's birthday.
Employee:There is no signature of yours on this cheque.
Officer:To make a surprise I have done so.Don't be hurry and don't leak this surprise.

Joke 5:-

Employee:Sir,my wife's health is not good.I have to take her to the hospital. Can I go home?
Manager:Oh! I forgot to tell you that your wife called on phone and asked me to tell you that she is alright now and no need to take her to the hospital.Ok,now you go and carry on your work.
Employee:Sir,you are lieing very badly.I even didnot get married.

Joke 6:-

Boss:Why are so late?
Employee:My wife asked me about her makeup.
Boss:You can reply within a minute and have come soon,still you are late for 3 hours!
Employee:When I started towards office she started her makeup.

No comments:

WHO DARE TO SEE