Friday, August 15, 2008

SILLY

Joke 1:-
One day Sonia and her mother were walking on the road and Sonia was eating
ice cream.Suddenly ice cream fall down and mother told not to pick it up it
is useless,you shouldn't pick up the things fell on ground.The very next day
Sonia was walking with her parents and suddenly her father fell down and
her mother was going to pick him up.Sonia says "don't pick him up he is
useless now we will take another father".

Joke 2:-
Two kids are talking about their fathers.
Kid 1:-My father is so scared of thunder.When ever the sky thunders he used to hide under the bed.
Kid 2:-My father is scared of sleeping lonely when my mother is not at home,and goes for neighbour anti to sleep.

Joke 3:-

Four ants are going in a line.
Suddenly a lorry passed over them and 3 ants fall dead and the 1 remaining was taken into someones hands.
Ant:Today I am so lucky because today is my birthday.
The man clapped his hands saying"Happy birthday to you".

Joke 4:-

A junior was passing through the way where a senior cought him and....
Senior:Your eyes are on skies.Where is my Salam?
Junior:Sorry,I don't know you are a muslim.

Joke 5:-

John and Klen were arguing about Klen's grand mother.
Klen:Grandma,do you give birth to babies?
Grandma:(angrily)No.
John:Thats it! Your grand mother is a male.

Joke 6:-

Gopal:Sam,I am having a big problem with my wife.
Sam:What is you problem?
Gopal:My wife worships me and says that I am a God for her.
Sam:Then you must feel happy for it.
Gopal:What happies! She asks me all she needed like sarees,gold ornaments as a worshipper and asks me to fulfill her desires.

Joke 7:-

Three ants are talking to one another about their colour.
White ant asked Red ant"Why are you so red?"
Red ant replied"Because I suck blood from humans and insects.
"White ant again asked Black ant"Why are you so black?"Black ant replied"I work in the sun."Black ant asked white ant"Why are you so white?"White ant replied"Because I use fair&lovely."
Joke 8:-One day Lokesh went to air port,where a large crowd of people accumulated.Lokesh tried to enter the air port anyhow.A security guard stopped him and said"wait,please".Immediately Lokesh replied"68 kgs" and moved forward.
Joke 9:-Dinesh:I heard that your novel entered in to Guniss book.Is your novel such great?Somesh:Yes,It is published with a single page.Thats why my novel got place in world records.
Joke 10:-A beggar was standing before a house and shouting.Beggar:Sir,please give some food to this poor beggar.Venkat:Go away,There is no woman in this house to give you any food.Beggar:I asked food,not your wife.
Joke 11:-Naga was caught by the farmer while stealing mangoes on a tree.Farmer:Naga,come down soon or else I will complain to your father.Naga:I won't come down.If you want to tell my father you can tell.Farmer:You are so darely answering today.What is the matter? Is your father at home?Naga:No,not yet.Farmer:Then where he is!Naga:On the next tree.
Joke 12:-Rambabu:Sambabu,your son is very poor in science.Sambabu:But,how do you know this?Rambabu:My son failed in this subject after copying from your son's answer paper.
Joke 13:-Shastry was travelling bus.Shastry:April fool!Conductor:Why?Shastry:I have bus pass still I bought a ticket.
Joke 14:-Samala called on phone for an electrician to repair her home's calling bell.Electrician:Hello mam I will come in this afternoon.Electrician didnot come.The next day Samala called him again on phone.Samala:Why didn't you come yesterday?Electrician:I arrived sharp on 2 P.M. but you didn't open your door while I rang your bell several times.
Joke 15:-Piano teacher:Why didn't you open the piano?Sony:I can't open it.Piano teacher:Why?Sony:Because the keys are inside it.


No comments:

WHO DARE TO SEE