Joke 1:-
Teacher:Karan, explain me how do chicks come out from eggs?
Karan:It is very surprising for me how did they enter into it first?
Joke 2:-
Teacher:where do we get drinking water from?
Student:From water bottle teacher.
Joke 3:-
Teacher:Ramu combine both these sentences into a single sentence; “I am
coming to school on a bicycle, I saw a dead body”.
Ramu:I saw a dead body coming to school on a bicycle.
Joke 4:-
Teacher:Krishna can a kangaroo jumps higher than WTC towers?
Krishna:Yes, teacher.
Teacher:How?
Krishna:Because towers can’t jump.
Joke 5:-
Teacher:Ravi why did you come late?
Ravi:When I was on the way a man was searching for his hundred rupees note
which fell down.
Teacher:Good, then you helped him.
Ravi:No teacher, I stood on that 100/- rupee note until he went off so I was
late.
Joke 6:-
Teacher:Bunny what is the plural of the word ‘rat’?
Bunny:Its rats, teacher.
Teacher:Good Bunny. You are very clever. Now tell me what is the plural of
the word ‘girl’?
Bunny:Twin girls, teacher.
Teacher:Oh! No!
Joke 7:-
Principal:John teja why so many complaints on you? What do you do in the
class room?
John teja: Nothing, sir.
Principal:that’s why I am asking you, you fool.
Joke 8:-
Teacher:Ram, let that be I have given you 2 rabbits and other 2 after
sometime and another 2. Now what is the no. of rabbits?
Ram:7, teacher.
Teacher:Are you sure?
Ram:Yes, teacher.
(Teacher replaced rabbits with apples and asked him the same question)
Teacher:Now tell me how many no. of apples are there?
Ram:6, teacher.
Teacher:Then why did you say 7 rabbits at first?
Ram:Because I already have one at my home.
Joke 9:-
Teacher:When did Akbar born?
Chanti:I don’t know teacher.
Teacher:It was written 1542-1605. Can’t you look and tell?
Chanti:Oh! I thought it was his phone number.
Joke 10:-
Teacher:Do you know why the population growth is very high in our country.
It is because of the fact that for every second on woman gives birth to a new
kid.
Teacher:Venkat! What are you thinking about without listening to the class
going on?
Venkat:I was thinking of how to stop population growth.
Teacher:Can you tell me how can we stop?
Venkat:you told that for every second a woman gives birth then if we find
that woman and stop her from doing so, we can easily stop population
growth.
Joke 11:-
Teacher:How much is 5+7?
Kiran:12,teacher.
Teacher:Good,then how much is 7+5?
Kiran:21,teacher.Don't think that I don't know that you have asked in the
reverse order.
Joke 12:-
Social teacher:Where is Pakistan located in the map?
Venkat swamy:I don't know teacher.
Social teacher:You don't know where it is? Stand up on the bench.
Venkat swamy:Can it be visible from the bench,teacher?
Joke 13:-
When teacher entered into a classroom,the whole class was noisy.
Teacher:Why are you shouting?
Student:We found a 10/- rupee note and we decided to give this note to one of us who can tell a big lie.
Teacher:Shut up!When I was of your age I even don't know what is a lie.
Students:Then this note is for teacher.
Joke 14:-
Teacher:Harish,collect 3 words for next class.Harish noticed two lovers in a park saying "Lets go side and talk".
Harish went home and found his sister watching cricket and said"sixer".
Harish father told his mother to taste mangoes and express their taste.
His mother says"Sweet,sweet and sour,sour".
At the school.....
Teacher:What have you written Harish?
Harish:Lets go side and talk.
Teacher:If I give you one shot.
Harish:Sixer.
Teacher:How is your body?
Harish:Sweet,sweet and sour,sour.
Joke 15:-
Teacher:Gowtham,why does moon shine?
Gowtham:Because it is bald.
Joke 16:-
Teacher:There is nothing like impossible in this World.
Avinash:But teacher I think that there is one thing,nobody can do it.
Teacher:What is that?
Avinash:Tooth paste came out of tube can't be sent back into it.
Joke 17:-
Principal:Your son is making much noise in the school.
Father:As he is doing much noise at home I joined him your school.
Joke 18:-
Teacher said"Bhanu,if you stand towards east and strecth your hands what will be there on 2 sides."
Bhanu said"My hands and fingers Ma'am."
Joke 19:-
Teacher:Is moon farther or America?
Chintu:America.
Teacher:How can you say that?
Chintu:Because we can see moon everyday but we can't see America.
Joke 20:-
Sir:Ravi you are not even brushing your teeth properly.
Ravi:No sir,I have brushed.
Sir:You are lieing to me.On seeing your teeth I can say what you have eaten in this morning.
Ravi:Then tell me sir.
Sir:Egg.
Ravi:No sir,it is of 2 days back.
Joke 21:-
Teacher:Varma do you know why doctors wear masks to their faces?
Varma:If operation fails the patient should not identify them.
Joke 22:-
Teacher:Sharma,do you know what is the difference between household bulb lightening and the lightening from skies?
Sharma:If we lighten house bulb current bill generates and there is no such problem with lightening due to thunder.
Joke 23:-
Teacher:Suneel tell me what is grown much in West Indies?
Suneeth:I don't know teacher.
Teacher:You don't know even that too! Ok then I will give you a clue.Tell me where we get sugar from? The answer is in this question itself.
Suneeth:I don't know from where you all get from,but we get it from our neighbours.
Joke 24:-
Teacher:Which four words do school pupil use most?
Student:Sir,I don't know.
Teacher:Correct,sit down.
Joke 25:-
Teacher:We must do tommorows work as of today's and Today's work for now itself.
Student:I must go home now immediately.
Teacher:Why? What is your hurry?
Student:I have left 2 bananas at my home for this evening.I must complete them soon.
Joke 26:-
Teacher:Satish,do you know wehere is God?
Satish:Yes teacher,he is in the bathroom.
Teacher:How could you say that?
Satish:In the morning my father knocked the door of the bathroom and said"Oh my God! you are still in the bathroom."
Joke 27:-
In a philosophy class a discussion was going on the issue-God's existence.
Professor:Have you ever seen God?
Students:No,sir.
Professor:Have you ever touched him?
Students:No,sir.
Professor:So,from this we can make out that there is no such thing like God.
Students:Sir,we have never seen your brain and never touched it.So,what! You don't have brain?
Joke 28:-
Teacher:Karthik,what do you do if a 10/- rupee note falls down from your father's pocket?
Karthik:What can I do with those 10/- rupees? I will search for some more money that my mother might have preserved.
Joke 29:-
Teacher:Student have you done your homework?
Boy:Chaila chaila chaila chaila....endira ee teacher gola.
Teacher:Pattu pattu cheyye pattu,debbalesta tagiletattu....
(Just then a new girl entered the class room.)
Teacher:What's your name?
Girl:Naa pere Kanchanamala....
Boy:Ye zilla ye zilla O pilla needi ye zilla?
Girl:Yenna peru?
Boy:Da....da....da....da....Shankar dada MBBS.
Joke 30:-
English class was going on....
Teacher:Correct this sentence"Ox and cow are eating grass."
Student:I can.
Teacher:Ok.What is the correct sentence?
Student:Cow and ox are eating grass.
Teacher:How is that?Student:Because"Ladies first"
Joke 31:-
Teacher:Why do cows graze grass?
Student:Because they can't cook food.
No comments:
Post a Comment