Saturday, August 23, 2008

INTERVIEW

Joke 1:-
Seshu attended an interview for finding job. The officer has given job to
some other person by taking bribe. So the officer planed to fail Seshu
anyhow.
Officer:I will ask you only one simple question but you must answer in a
single word.
Officer:Do you know who our chief minister is?
Seshu:Yes, sir.
Officer:Wrong answer, our CM’s name is Giriraj pillai.

Joke 2:-
Gopi and Krishna attended an interview.A test was held in order to choose one
of them.Both got 9 marks out of 10.But only Gopi was selected.
Krishna:We got same marks then,why didn't you select me?
Interviewer:For 9th question Gopi wrote "I don't know".But you wrote "I too
don't know"

Joke 3:-
Ram and Raj attended an interview and Raj got selected and Ram didn’t get the
job.
Ram:I wane say something....
Raj:I know, I know what you got to say
Raj:You have to say me “don’t worry better luck next time, sometimes it
happens so”
Ram:No! No! I just…..
Raj:Now what you need to say that you are very intelligent and I have to
follow you so that I can get a job.
Raj:Is this you have to....
Ram:No....
Raj:Then what!
Ram:Your zip is open.

Joke 4:-
A man attended an interview with her wife.
Interviewer:Why did you bring your wife?
Man:I have heard that behind every successful man there is a successful woman.

No comments:

WHO DARE TO SEE