Joke 1:-
Chandu:Vicky! Do you know why Manmohan Singh goes to walk only in the
evenings only?
Vicky:Um.... I don’t know.
Chandu:you stupid you don’t know even that too. It is because he is our P.M.
but not A.M.
Joke 2:-
Mother:Mohan what are you writing?
Mohan:I am writing a letter for Sam.
Mother:But you don’t know writing na!
Mohan:Don’t worry,he doesn’t know reading. That why....
Joke 3:-
A hunter was on his way to hunt an elephant; elephant ran for its life into
the jungle where she met her friend ant.
Ant: what happened? Why are you so upset?
Elephant:A hunter is at my back.
Ant:Hide behind me. Be soon.
Joke 4:-
After reading all jokes written by Radha on her mother-in-law,Sarada asked Radha"Don't your mother-in-law be angry looking at these words?"
Radha:She doesn't know reading.
Joke 5:-
Sharath:There is no word like 'impossible' in my dictionary.
Revanth:Thats why I always recommend you to look clearly that all words are present in it and then buy it.
Joke 6:-Kishan:Varma,I have an excellent story written by me.On reading it our hair will stand to 90 degrees.Take me immediately to your director.Varma:Sorry our director has bald head.
Joke 7:-Son:Oh my God! I am glad that I was not born in France.How much I might have to struggle if I were born in France.Dad:What is that struggle!Son:For this time you can't imagine how hard I am struggling to learn English.Imagine how much I have to struggle to learn French.
Joke 8:-2 persons were watching boxing.Person 1:Come on hit!All his tooth must break down for a single shot.Come on!Person 2:Are you interested in boxing?Person 1:No,I am practising as a dentist in the next street.
No comments:
Post a Comment