Saturday, August 23, 2008

LOVE

Joke 1:-
Mahesh went to talk to a girl named Rimmy whom he loved from many years.
Mahesh:Rimmy, I am in love with you since many years if you don’t have any
objection I shall marry you.
Rimmy:I am sorry Mahesh. I am 1 year elder than you.
Mahesh:It’s ok! I shall marry you 1 year later.

Joke 2:-
Ravi was talking to her girl friend,Sita.
Ravi:Sita will you marry me?
Sita:No,but I appreciate your choice.

Joke 3:-Venu and Seenu saw a girl named Radha.Venu fall in love with her and asked Seenu to write a love letter to Radha on behalf of him.Venu with letter....Venu:Radha I have written a letter to you.Radha:You stupid you gave me a love letter that too written in my husband's writing.
Joke 4:-A boy on kissing the lips of his lover said"Oh! How sweet will be the first kiss of lover."Girl said"Let's not remind of those passed away time."
Joke 5:-Girl friend:Love never has ends,isn't it?Boy friend:Yes,you are right.Girl friend:Can you say why?Boy friend:For us,boys it transfers from one girl to another and for you girls it tranfers from one boy to another.But never stops.
Joke 6:-Two lovers planned to commit suicide.Boy jumps first.Girl closes her eyes and returns saying,"Love is blind".Boy in air opens his parachute saying,"Love never dies".

No comments:

WHO DARE TO SEE