Joke 1:-
At a hotel....
Customer:Hey! tea is cold man.
Waiter:It is from Assam,sir.
Joke 2:-
Manohar went to market to a market to buy a hen.
Retailer:What do you want,sir?
Manohar:I want a hen.
Retailer:Which one you want,sir?
Manohar:Actually I don't know what rates will be here.
Retailer:Big one is 150/- rupees and small one is 50/- rupees,sir.
Manohar:Then take this 50/- rupees.I will take this one after it becomes big.
Retailer:What!
Joke 3:-
Shanti went to the shop owner with a sarry that she bought from him.
Shanti:What is this? After washing this saree it became asmall chunni.
Owner:Ma'am,you have bought this with 50% discount.Thats why it happend so.
Joke 4:-
Sardar ordered a cup of milk at the hotel.
Server:Sir,you ever drink tea.For every general holiday you prefer coffee.What is special for this day to drink milk?
Sardar:Today is optional holiday.Thats why....
No comments:
Post a Comment