Saturday, August 16, 2008

POLITICS

Joke 1:-
Ex-CM and CM are together in a car for a small talk.
Ex-CM:If I give 5 lakhs of money to people,they fall on my feet.
CM:If I give 6 lakhs,then all fall on mine.
Driver:If I put a break both of you will fall on my legs.

Joke 2:-

Political leaders and some common people were travelling together in a boat.
One leader threw his plate with half of food in it and said"In my sector there is no scare of food crops.Every year atleast 3 types were grown"
Another leader on throwing a glass of juice and said"In my sector there are a plenty of fruits grown.I am bored of drinking this fruit juices."
A man tried to throw a leader into the river.
All political leaders got angry upon him and said"Are you mad?"
The man said very innocensely"NO,not like that.In our country where is the scarecity of political leaders? we are having atleast 2 leaders for each street."

No comments:

WHO DARE TO SEE