Saturday, August 23, 2008

FRIENDS

Joke 1:-
Renuka:Raghu and Hari are willing to marry me.Tell me who is the lucky guy?
Swathi:It is very simple.Raghu will marry you.Hari will be the luckiest.

Joke 2:-
Two friends are talking to each other.
vani:My father told me that he will arrange my marriage if I get failed in
this exams.
Laly:Don't worry about it.But you have written exams very well,then where is
the need to fear?
Vani:Thats why I fear.
Laly:What!

Joke 3:-
Sravan:Bharath,why did you speak louder always?
Bharath:Because it from my family.My grandpa used to sell clothes by shouting in the streets.My father is a teacher.My mother is a woman,so no need to mention about her.

Joke 4:-

Madhu:Look Sunitha,I think that you are afraid of your father very much.
Sunitha:You don't know about my father.He can stop any vehicle with a single hand.
Madhu:Is he very strong?
Sunitha:No.
Madhu:Then how can he do so?
Sunita:Because he is a traffic police.

Joke 5:-

Sohal:Danish do you know ISRO(Indian Space Research Organisation) releases 16 rockets into space every month.
Danish:What is great in it? I am throwing morethan 61 rockets in a day in my class room.

Joke 6:-

A woman hopes that his boy friend would change his attitude even after marriage and gets ready to marry him.
A man hopes that his girl friend never changes forever and marries her.But she changes her attitude.

Joke 7:-

Jaya and Mukesh were 2 friends once went to a railway station.
Jaya was new to railway station.
Jaya heard an announcement(Gopal express is arriving soon on plat form no.2) and started running.
Mukesh:Jaya why are you running?
Jaya:You fool! Are you crazy! Haven't you heard that the train is coming on plat form.Run for your life.
And again started running.

Joke 8:-

Sunny,Bunny went to a museum.They stopped at the skeleton of dinosarous and started examining it.
Sunny:This dinosarous is of two billion years and 10 months old.
Bunny:How can you say exactly mentioning months too?
Sunny:When I came last time a 10 months before a guide told me that it is of two billion years old.

Joke 9:-

Sujatha:Radhika,my son has become a cigar inhaler.Do you have any son?Radhika:Yes I have a son.
Sujatha:Is he an addict of inhaling cigar?
Radhika:No,of course not.
Sujatha:You are so lucky to have such a son.By the way how many years old is he?Radhika:Not years.He is 3 months old.

Joke 10:-

Karna:Ashok,do you inhale cigsr?
Ashok:No!
Karna:Do you drink liquor?
Ashok:NO!
Karna:Do you play cards?
Ashok:No!
Karna:Then you don't have any bad habits.
Ashok:Don't determine like that.I have one bad habit.
Karna:-What is it?
Ashok:-Some times I lie.
Karna:-What!

Joke 11:-

Two friends met after they got settled in their jobs.
One was a navy officer,another was an army officer.
Army officer:Our soldiers are very courageous.
Navy officer:No,our soldiers are very courageous.
Army officer:Can you prove it?
Navy officer:Soldier jump into the sea.
(Soldier jumped down into the sea without thinking of anything else)
Army officer:Soldier stop that military tanker with one hand.
Navy officer:But it is dangerous.
Army Soldier:Have you gone mad? I am sure to die if I do so.
Army officer:Actually for talking in such a way with their senior officer must have much dare than jumping into the sea.



No comments:

WHO DARE TO SEE