Saturday, August 23, 2008

GOD

JOKE 1:-

A Muslim,a Hindu and a Christian are in a boat in middle of the sea.Suddenly boat began to sink!!!!!!!!!!! All prayed to their respective gods.When Muslim said Allah! Malik! boat got up to some extent and same with the Christian's.But when Hindu said Govinda..Gooovinda!!!!!!Boat completely sunk in to the sea.

JOKE 2:-

A Muslim,a Hindu and a Christian are in a boot in middle of the sea.Suddenly boat began to sink!!!!!!!!!!! All prayed to their respective Gods.Allah came and taken Muslim.Jesus came and saved Christian.But when Hindu first called Ganesha,Ganesh came and started dancing.Hindu amazed and got angry and asked why are you dancing Ganesha instead of helping me? Ganesha said I come to Earth once in a year but you people throw me in river and dance at me!!!!!!!!!! Now its my time.Happy journey.

JOKE 3:-

A muslim,a hindu and a christian are in a boot in middle of the sea.Suddenly boat began to sink!!!!!!!!!!! All prayed to their respective Gods.Allah came and taken muslim.Jesus came and saved christian.But Hindu first called Hanuman later called Vishnu and later Ganesha later Rama and finally Sita and gave up his soul.In heaven he asked Hanuman why he has not helped him.Hanuman said I was on the way but you called Vishnu.He asked Vishnu why didn't you come to help,he said I was on the way you called Rama,hindu asked Rama why didn't you come for help? Rama said I am on the way but you called Sita,so I left. Lastly he asked sita why didn't you come for help? Sita says "I am a girl and that to a virgin how can I touch your body!!

No comments:

WHO DARE TO SEE